AspireGunZ Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GoldenPower Game Moderator (GM) App !

Go down

GoldenPower Game Moderator (GM) App ! Empty GoldenPower Game Moderator (GM) App !

Post  GoldenPower Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:51 am

Name: Cliff Vogten
IGN: GoldenPower

About Me: I am Cliff and i am playing and also create stuff in Gunz, Gunz is the game i really love, and i wants become staff on a 24-7! Like to play football and doing taxi job Smile

How active are you?: I'm like 5-10 hours a day online.

Do you meet all of the requirements?

Do you have any experience with being a game moderator? (No need to mention names of servers): Yes i have, i can make room commands, making events (GM task) making items. If you don't i will show you guys Smile i will really will work hard for GM spot !!!

Why should you be accepted as a staff member? What can you contribute to us?:
I can help our staff members whit event, reporting hackers, good ideas to get more players, like game modes: Infected : infected is a nicely gamemode team red are zombies and team blue are humans. humans need to stop zombies, and zombies need feed her whit humans! , Game Mode: Gun Game: GunGame means u get each kill different wepeons like shotgun, spray, sword, rockets, sniper etc.

Do you speak any other languages beside English?: Yes, Netherlands.

Closing: I will do my GM Job 100% ! More information needed ? contact me skype: cliff13902

GoldenPower

Back to top Go down